Welcome to Kennedy Facilities
Grand Prix Field
The 3 acre Grand Prix field is one of a kind and the pride of Kennedy Equestrian Park. Designed by Robert Joliceur at the same time as Thunderbird Show Park, to be an Olympic level training facility with the ability to host a show. The many water features and natural obstacles replicate and prepare horse and rider to be competitive at highest level of competition’s. field was designed for varying degrees of difficulty allowing options for green horses and riders to advance both their skills and confidence levels.
- Designed in a bowl like setting that prevents traffic or other noises from interference, but most importantly prevents the winds from blowing down the jumps.
- Footing so exceptionally designed to minimize corking and wear and tear on the horses.
- During the show season a new training course is set every week and the Grand prix field is open for schooling by appointment for qualified professionals and clientele .
Hunter Derby Field
- New set of Jumps
- Natural obstacles
- Size listed
- Same footing as Grand Prix Ring
- 9 stalls in total
- 7 stalls in main breeding barn with 2 suitable for foaling
- 2 separate loosebox style stalls also suitable for foaling
- 2 cross-ties equipped with hot water bathing capabilities
- Private and quiet away from main barn
- Separate feed room
- New GGT footing installed by Thunderbird footings
- 80 x 200 and metres
- Newly rebuilt from base up /inclusive new kickboards etc.
- New sprinkler system installed featuring no drip head to head coverage for consistency in the footing
- Suitable for hunter/jumpers or dressage – letters are in place
- Large 100 x 200 ft outdoor hog fuel arena
Grass Paddocks and Fields
- 10 large grass fields for seasonal turnout
- Several fields are over an acre in size
suitable for multiple horses
Stalls / Stabiling
- Newly rebuilt with automatic watering and fully matted
- Facility is capable of boarding 47 horses\
- 10 x 12 ft each in main barn
- Cross ties 4, Wash rack 1
- Heated viewing lounge, tack room and bathrooms
- 2 separate round pens.